Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Top 5 Awesome Things.....

Hi everybody...

We meet again..today, I would like to share with all of you about my top 5 awesome things...want to know it?? let's check it up!!

..FiRst RaNk.. 

J.CO donuts



Oh My God! I'm really in love with this kind of food. It is so delicious and marvelous.It's licking good. You need to try some. J.co donuts it self is cotton soft, cushy and fluffy. The glazing and toppings are sweeter as compared to the Big Apple’s, which someone with sweet tooth like me would love it. My top pick would be Alcapone, Tiramisu and Coco Loco while the Glazzy is a tad too sweet for my liking. One will be in great dilemma because there are so many varieties of donuts to select a favorite from a reasonable prices. The J.co outlets nearby is at Aeon Jaya Jusco Melaka.
  
..SeCoNd Rank.. 


Karaoke
Taraaaa....karaoke is a good therapy for me. It can released tension and make someone happy. Karaoke originated in Japan over twenty years ago as not only a form of entertainment, but a form of therapy as well. Karaoke consists of taking the vocals from a song and playing the song with the words displayed on a television screen, which is then sung by a member of the audience with a microphone. A few years ago it seemed that Karaoke was on its way out, a passing trend, but to the contrary, it has in fact grown more popular and widespread. I think, every weeks i will go for karaoke. Huhuhuh..it was fun!

..ThiRd RanK..


KoReAn Dramas

I admire korean drama so much. Usually, their story is good and fun to watch. It is so realistic movie and  the plot is awesome. Furthermore, their actors are handsome too. I am totally in love with them!


..Forth RanK..

Holiday trip with friends
I used to go for a holiday trip with my friends. It is happening and enjoyable. Be with the person you like and you love is such a memorable things that you would never forget it. Therefore, both of us like to have holiday trip together.


..FiftH Rank..

Both of this item is the most important part of my life. If i lost one of them, i really can turn like a "Green Hulk". The combination of them is really affected in my routine life. Money and hand phone, everybody needs them!!!
 
HanDPhOne
MoNeY

2 comments:

esan salvatore || syed nabil consiglieri said...

i love karaoke! :)

KILL or be KILLED said...

hi guys..there a 3 nice karaoke place in Tampin..you should try it..