Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It is HolidAy tiMe!!!

Yeay!!! HOLIDAYS!!! 

It is leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure. I spent my holiday properly and wisely. Firstly, i am finishing my homework that given by the lecturers and for sure it is a lot! The good news is that when we identify and take steps to relieve holiday stress, we can all relax and savor the season. It is very important that this holiday season, I learn that what really matters is the small things in life that brings me joy. Part of having a wonderful holiday season is having all those people you love and care about next to you: make that extra effort to have them near you. With that, I set up a date with my beloved sister Shahilah Hassan which is my senior since my first year at UniKL MICET.


ShaHilah HassAn

Next, when I am at my hometown, I also have a wonderful time by cooking a meal and dishes to my family especially my father. It was quite a long time i have not cook meals. Hahahhahaha...

Mee Sup





Custard Puding

It was totally a great holidays. I like it!

0 comments: