Wednesday, March 2, 2011

mY TeCHnicAL CoMmuNiCaTiOn cLassMAtE hAs tHe mOst iNtErEsTiNg cHaRaCtEr

Assalamualaikum...Hello!! We meet again...Today, I would like to share with you all with my classmate that have a very interesting character here....I think no need to mention who that girl or guy, but the most important thing here this person give me more happy and confidence to be a better student.

            Firstly, what I want to tell u all here...the person that I mention is a girl. She is a very cute girl and everyday attends to class her always wearing sweet dressing... :) This girl is a best friend shares to good times and can help you out by listening during the bad times.

            She has all those friendly habits that seek in a friend such as friendly behaviour and respectfulness. She is very respectful and friendly person. Also, she is a hardworking and very punctual person. She likes doing her work on time. She always attends her classes and prepare for her tests and quizzes. I very proud with her, she give me more confidence and i'm so jelous with her..hehehehe... She also very hard and also keeps her grade up in all classes, with doing all assignment on time.

            Finally, she is very honest friend. She is very well mannered and organized person. She always loves the truth and hate lying. Beyond that if she make any mistakes, she tries to solve the mistake. She always takes every risk to be successful in life.
            Last but not list, I am very happy to have her as my classmate!!!! Thank you!!...so now...you all guess who this person??...think..think...and think.....enjoy your day!!


0 comments: