Thursday, February 10, 2011

A suicide love letter for Mr Jones

For most of the times, actually at all times, i want to be with you.. near you.. close to you.. why would you go away and spend your weekend with your wife rather than me? not to sound controlling, but am i not good enough for you??? i can give you what you always dream of. i can be your perfect wife.. all you have to do is ask.. since i first saw u, i knew from that moment that you are the guy in my dreams.. tall, dark, handsome.. u seem perfect.. when our eyes meet, i feel that time stops, my world is spinning.. i have got to have you. when u 1st touched my hand, my heart melted.. when we bump to each other my heart beats so fast like a race horse. now tell me something, what would you do if you find out that your true love is already married? what if he is not happy with his wife?? i am sincerely not a home wrecker. but would you miss out on a chance of finding your happy ending with your soul mate just because hes married??? it is not fair. im the one you should be with.. right?? take me to the majestic land of Thai and marry me there.. lets elope.. i could be your dream wife, just like u are my dream husband.. marry me. be with me.. choose me.. cause i have chosen you. and i wont ever let you go sweetheart.


love struck,
alexandra poppin. 

0 comments: